Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gapster
Contributor III
Message 1 of 6

True Key is Extremely Slow

Jump to solution

Starting yesterday, true key has been extremely slow on all devices (Unbuntu, Windows, iOS and Android). All devices and true key apps are up-to-date. 

I don't have this problem with any other applications. My download/upload is 925.60/862.69 MB.

I noticed the app works better when I disconnect from wifi.  I rebooted my router and ensured everything is up-to-date.  

Any help is appreciated

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gapster
Contributor III
Message 4 of 6

Re: True Key is Extremely Slow

Jump to solution

seems to be working, thanks for not replying or not providing any feedback.  The solution is they fixed it without any status or information.

True key is not having a good year.  One thing they should remember, they are hold the keys to our house. So when we can't get into our house because we can't have access to our keys, then you have to go.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Napster
Contributor II
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

I have the same issue, my browser extensions (Edge, Chrome) keeps asking for me to log into True Key, then it keeps timing out saying that the servers are unreachable.  I just keep trying, then after a few tries eventually it works.  This is not a good experience.  

Gapster
Contributor III
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

The past month has been a horrible experience using True Key. Making me thinking about getting rid of Mcaffe altogether. Typically I use webroot and keepass, I only chose True key cause it was a little bit more convenient.

I had a service call a couple weeks ago (regarding syncing issues) and spent a lot of time providing technical information and recording/sharing videos. I still have yet to hear anything back. It seems I'm doing all the heavy lifting. If this was an open source company, it wouldn't bothering me, but I'm paying for a service and getting crap back.

Service is sucking hard.

Gapster
Contributor III
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

seems to be working, thanks for not replying or not providing any feedback.  The solution is they fixed it without any status or information.

True key is not having a good year.  One thing they should remember, they are hold the keys to our house. So when we can't get into our house because we can't have access to our keys, then you have to go.

Mabelgoodrich
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

The authority should be aware of it , not happening in the near future for the betterment of their consumers. There are many reasons of going down the server for a while. Being a developer, I must say that this system should not repeated, that's why the responsible person should establish a better environment. Roulette chat

Michel52
Contributor III
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Bonjour! Moi aussi True Key est lent et parfois il ne fonctionne pas du tout. Je souhaite que les développeurs pourront corriger le problème. Merci!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community