Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jon2
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

True Key faults

Hello,

I have noted a number of issues with true key as follows:

1. I get an intermittent fault where even tho my PC is connected to the internet it will only allow me to login in "offline" mode.  Despite restarting my PC this issue persists

2. Unlike other leading Password Management software it does not give you the option to stay logged in on trusted devices and logs out ocasionally.

3. It has certain software quirks for instance when you click into a password to edit it just as you start typing in one of the fields the window shuts down for no reason

4. The app is not optimised for use on iOS as often even tho i have a password for a website i am viewing on my Iphone it either doesn't show the password to allow login or bring up a password from the wrong website.

Not a great user experience so far and when my licence ends next year i will be moving on unless things improve.

1 Reply
GaneshR
Message 2 of 2

Re: True Key faults

Hi @Jon2 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please update true key and check for the issue status. If issue persist we have sent you private message. Please reply to take it further.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community