cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wmwinkle
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

True Key does not work on Pixel 6 Pro Android 12 Chrome browser

True Key does not work on Pixel 6 Pro, Android 12 and Chrome browser.  Have uninstalled/reinstalled. NG Still works on laptop and desktop (Windows 10 and Ubuntu )   Login to True Key completes but does not offer auto login to login screens.

Thanks 

2 Replies
karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: True Key does not work on Pixel 6 Pro Android 12 Chrome browser

Hi @wmwinkle 

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

We request you to share the True Key version along with the website for which the auto login is not successful.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

MJS77
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: True Key does not work on Pixel 6 Pro Android 12 Chrome browser

I also have android 12 on Pixel 6 pro, I just installed the latest ver from google play, it will not enable the "Instant Log in" function. I tries on and android 10 device, it enables it ok, however it only works with a few apps. One basic app that does not work is CVS drugstore, or Blink security app. Basically it does not really support android.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community