cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JosieJosie02
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

True Key does not work after subscription

After I purchased the premium subscription. True Key still says I need to purchase and that I have used all my free saves.

How do I fix this issue?

4 Replies
sivasubramanian
Message 2 of 5

Re: True Key does not work after subscription

@JosieJosie02 

Please follow our article My True Key license is set to Basic when it should be Premium will help you to change your True Key to premium version.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
JosieJosie02
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

This suggestion doesn't work for me.  I have been trying this for 3 years!

I have a ticket from last year and emailed it to true key support last night.
The "Activation Code" that is listed in my account does not work.
Last year they had me create a new email account an move everything to it.
This solved nothing!
They gave me 3 codes which supposed to work when I renewed my McAfee licensing, THEY DON"T!

Service Request number 484570-2504264237  
sivasubramanian
Message 4 of 5

@JosieJosie02 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know whether you had tried to activate the code from your subscription in home.mcafee.com >> True Key. Kindly share the error which was shown by McAfee True Key.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
JosieJosie02
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

OF COURSE, I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS!

Why does EVERYONE at Mcafee treat their customers like criminals?

I stated in my last post the application does not work with the "Activation Code" posted/listed in my account!

There is no "ERROR".  The message returned to the screen is "Invalid Code"

This is not a problem with my computer! 

As I have mentioned before, I've called in to support several times. There is something wrong on the server side at Mcafee!

I will not be creating another email account!  You all have taken perfectly good products and destroyed them!

I am at my wits end with your products and service.  I am in the process of removing all your products from my computers.  It is a complete waste of money and time.

Anyone purchasing Mcafee products should be very wary of doing so!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community