cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsessa55
Contributor
Message 41 of 47

Re: True Key does not autofill or login on Firefox 60.1.0esr (32-bit)

I don't know what's worse, the slow performance when True Key is enabled or not having the automatic login when it's disabled.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Jim
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 42 of 47

Hi Jim,

I did look into this and could not reproduce the extreme lag using the True Key extension on Firefox that you reported. 

Can you please do a complete uninstall of the True Key extension and reinstall it again on Firefox again, let me know if you notice any difference with the speed performance.

If the issue persists, please confirm versions of the True Key app, Firefox browser and Windows 10.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

jsessa55
Contributor
Message 43 of 47

Please provide me with the best installation file for Firefox Quantum and I'l do the reinstall.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 44 of 47

Hi Jim,

Please go to Firefox- click on the upper right menu and click on add-ons and paste in the add-ons search box the following file: "https://downloads.truekey.com/firefox/latest/truekey.xpi" 

This should install directly the True Key extension for Firefox, please let me know results.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

jsessa55
Contributor
Message 45 of 47

Marc, that didn't seem to work. Now I get the "phantom" box where the True Key icon should be in firefox. I cannot paste the screen print here, so I emailed it.
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 46 of 47

Hi Jim,

I just sent you the file by email, I hope you can install it from there following the steps I outlined previously.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 47 of 47

Good morning  Jim,

Since you reinstalled the True Key extension on Firefox yesterday, I was checking to see if you have had the chance to check the speed performance.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community