cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsessa55
Contributor
Message 31 of 47

Re: True Key does not autofill or login on Firefox 60.1.0esr (32-bit)

Marc,
Enabling "prevent accessibility services from accessing your browser" did not seem to make a difference. The True Key extension is still not working.

Jim
jsessa55
Contributor
Message 32 of 47

Marc,

I also noticed that the "Choose Profile" box never pops up with Firefox, as it does with Chrome.

Is that normal?

Jim

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 33 of 47

Hi Jim,

The entire behaviour of this extension under this Firefox version does not seem to be working as expected, either by the auto-login feature or just by the experience of logging in to the dashboard.

Please send me an email to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" as I might need to ask confidential information.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 34 of 47

So everyone following this threadis aware, I am investigating the consistency of the Firefox extension (3.1.0.9211) with the new version of the Firefox browser (63.03).

While there are multiple indications that several websites are not getting auto-logged in through True Key, we are also looking into this True Key extension to see if there are more issues that could be impacting the overall experience with True Key.

I will get back to you with more updates as soon as those are been made available to me.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

jsessa55
Contributor
Message 35 of 47

Marc, I had an issue getting the True Key desktop app logged in. I installed it again using https://www.truekey.com/download and not Microsoft Store. The reinstalled not only fixed the desktop login issue but the auto fill issue with Firefox. Everything seems to be working fine now.
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 36 of 47

I am glad that reinstalling the True Key standalone desktop app resolved the issue.

Dont hesitate to reach out in case any more issues are seen.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 37 of 47

Good morning,

Auto-login issue to eBay should be fixed by now after we released a form change yesterday.

For the other web pages you reported, chnages are more complex so the fix release might take longer to be released. I will keep you updated when that happens.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 38 of 47

Hi spaceknight,

Are you still seeing the same issue with the instant login using the Firefox extension on eBay, Instagram, Newegg, Paypal and Twitch.

Thanks,

Marc D.

jsessa55
Contributor
Message 39 of 47

Although True Key is now working in Firefox Quantum, I am experiencing extreme lag. Just typing this is extremely painful. As soon as I disable the True Key add-on, the browser responsiveness is normal. Please advise.
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 40 of 47

I am running the same browser version and I have not noticed any lag with the browser and I have not any recent lag reports.

Having said that I will look into it and I should be able to get back to you by tomorrow with my findings regarding the probabilities that this could be a bigger issue or just isolated to your client.

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community