cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahuljawale
Contributor II
Message 1 of 47

True Key does not autofill or login on Firefox 60.1.0esr (32-bit)

True Key does not auto-fill passwords or even show list of passwords. I can see the True Key icon against textboxes though.

The issue is confirmed as True Key starts working with downgrade to Firefox 52.x ESR (32/64 bit) .

I will be happy to provide more information.

P.S. Works fine on Chrome on the same machine.

46 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 47

Re: True Key does not autofill or login on Firefox 60.1.0esr (32-bit)

Good morning,

The issue is really with the newer Firefox True Key extension, I know we are working on the release (if it has not yet been done), of this extension. 

Let me check the status of it and will get back to you.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 47

As I promised, I would get back to you after I looked more into the issue you reported.

If you are running Firefox v. 60.0 you are probably running an older version, we are currently running Firefox version 61.0 and we had no issues with the True Key instant login with this version.

Thanks,

Marc D.

rahuljawale
Contributor II
Message 4 of 47

Thank you @marcd. I am using Firefox 60.1.0esr . The last ESR version I used before this was 52.x and True Key had no issues whatsoever. Can you please check with your R&D team if the issue is reproducible with 60 ESR?

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 47

Hi there, as of July 5th, Firefox version 61.0 has been available for download, probably by now you should be able to get v. 61.1.

So in other words you should typically always try to run the latest version as it is the latest and greatest version that will have the best optimizations and bug fixes.

Let me know if you are still seeing the same issues on this version.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

spaceknight
Contributor II
Message 6 of 47

true key does not work using ff ver61.0.2 (64-bit)

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 7 of 47

I just tested the same FF version and instant login seems to be working for me, are you isolating specific webpages that are not working either with the auto fill or auto submit or is happening to any of your stored logins?

Thanks,

Marc D.

rahuljawale
Contributor II
Message 8 of 47

This link explains the difference between ESR builds and regular builds.

Also reproduced here :release-overview.d8ca18efe06f

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 9 of 47

I would need you to let me know if you are isolating specific webpages that are not working either with the auto fill or auto submit or is happening to any of your stored logins with FF 60.1ESR?

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 10 of 47

A lot of the affected websites that are not logging you automatically can not be isolated to a particular browser such as Firefox, the issue is happening to several websites and a fix is already planned for this.

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community