cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GJF
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

True Key browser extension not working

Both in Edge and in Chrome the True Key extension does nothing. I have had two "tiers" of MacAfee support calls, but still no resolution. I get the "confirm device" email and then a message that I was "granted access", but in the end... nothing happens. Completely dead. All I get, after a LONG delay is the login screen, over and over again.

3 Replies
karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: True Key browser extension not working

Hi @GJF 

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Please reply to help us take this forward.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

ClintoKL
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I'm having the exact same issue on a brand new laptop. Were you able to get this to work?

Venicelb
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

My issue with logging in with the browser extension on Chrome is not working since Monday 12/25/23. Can’t login  Contacted Support but they are no help  Please advise

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community