Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mahmoud_ibrahim
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

True Key and Firefox 57.01 "Quantum" Problem

Hi, there

I 'd like to share my issue with you.

I Have a problem with Facebook Login page. True key Extension Doesn't Re-Act with it. It doesn't fill-in E-mail Or password credentials and the star sign does not appear in both, Contrary Internet Explorer "it works fine".

I Uninstalled Firefox and re-installed it again choosing fresh choice "without any add-ons installed " and I did the same with True Key Application and installed it from its official site then installed and enabled its add-on in both "Firefox and IE" but the problem remain.

What's wrong with it ?!

Thanks.

5 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: True Key and Firefox 57.01 "Quantum" Problem

Good morning Mahmoud,

Couple of questions, when using Firefox and the True Key extension, are you seeing any issues with any other logins besides Facebook? Also, can you test it with Chrome and its TK extension to confirm that is working.

Thanks,

Marc D.

mahmoud_ibrahim
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hi Marc D.

For the first question:

I have anther site also True key doesn't Re-act with its inbox credentials "contrary IE".

Here it is https://www.vodafone.com.eg/vodafoneportalWeb/en/myvodafone_login

For the second question:

True key works good in IE with the two sites that I have problem with in Firefox "Facebook and Vodafone". so I decide that I needn't to try anther browser, since I have already one installed and I tried it.

Thanks,

Mahmoud.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 6

Good morning Mahmoud,

Can you please let me know the version of true Key that you are running and what device are you running True Key on.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 6

Hi Mahmoud,

I just wanted to confirm the issue you are seeing we are able to reproduce it, we have noticed that Firefox newer version 57.0 seems to be behaving differently than other previous versions with the TK automatic login.

Also it is not website specific which means it does happen on several websites we have tried.

At this point, we need to find what has change with the FF 57 and then apply a fix that will come up on a future release.

I'll let you know when we get closer to the release date.

Thanks,

Marc D.

mahmoud_ibrahim
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Hi Marc D,

I do appreciate your concern and experiments for the issue very much.

I 'd like to tell you also that I am using the latest version of True Key and hope you could activate fill in forms of True Key Wallet in future fixes too.

I know you will do your best and will wait to hear good news.

Best wishes,

Mahmoud.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community