cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinP1
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

True Key (Support)

Hi there....I have tried and tried to get some support for my True Key.  No one seems to know how to (just delete a True Key  profile) I have tried for just about a month to get this done.  There answer is always 24 to 48 hours and 5 to 7 days and 5 to 8 days.  Nothing has ever been done... They keep telling me it takes another level to delete the profile.  I just wondering if there is even another level.  I have been with McAfee for 9 years and this is the customer support I don't get. I have given them all the information they want (phone # e-mail and the trouble ticket it all started with. I wonder if any one of them really knows how to work on True Key. I am on line now.... I will be deleting my account as 1/18/2023 (12:00) Mountain.  I just can't stay with a company who does not care about their customers. And a few words to you out there....(Be careful be very careful).

2 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 3

Re: True Key (Support)

Hi @MartinP1 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the Truekey issue.

Regards,
Edward Franso

MartinP1
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: True Key (Support)

Hello Edward...  Please call me today (1/18) Anytime... (505) 355-9771    It is 11:00 (mountain time) Maybe anyone can call.  Please help me today 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community