cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nibormac
Former Member
Message 11 of 19

Re: True Key Slows Internet Explorer to a Crawl

Yes, I could have exported and imported, but after export I found I've amassed a couple hundred sites and it was time for cleanup!

nibormac
Former Member
Message 12 of 19

I went with LastPass.

crecord2
Former Member
Message 13 of 19

I have a copy of LastPass that I used a while back.  Going to give it a try again.  PC Magazine gave it high marks, 5 stars.  They still have True Key 3 1/2 stars.  They must have had their computer turned of when they tested it  

onlyp
Contributor
Message 14 of 19

I also experience the same thing. Happens only with IE. Works (somewhat) fine on Chrome and FF. Disable TK toolbars/extensions seems to get rid of the problem. It is quite annoying since I use different browsers for different purposes. My LastPass premium subscription was over and my TK comes with the McAfee Multi Access. I hope they will keep updating this.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 15 of 19

There has indeed been some 'Teething' pains if you will, since changing from 'Safekey' > 'Truekey' and we are aware of it. Possibly you could try these suggestions made in another thread

All the Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
onlyp
Contributor
Message 16 of 19

Thanks, CD. Which thread were you referring to? I did not notice any TK threads related to IE problem in the main Discussions page.

FYI, I am using version 3.8.142.1.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 17 of 19

The thread I inserted in (Post # 14)  Quite possibly one of our Resident Forum Tech 2.5 will pick up this discussion and add to it.

During the Interim, you can always contact 'Truekey Technical Support' (Free)  http://truekey.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
onlyp
Contributor
Message 18 of 19

Your link directs to this same thread (post #2 by Chinthanai Selvan P).

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 19 of 19

Exactly Selvan is one of our 'Resident Forum Tech Tier 2.5' engineers. Have you tried his suggestions? Also as I mentioned, you can always contact 'Truekey Support' as I suggested as well. Via Online Chat/Phone being the most expedient.

All the very Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community