cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TTJr79
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

True Key Premium can't renew it anymore.

Hello,

I'm wondering if you have ended support for True Key, cause I can't buy any more the premium version of it.  Every time I try to update it to premium I receive the following error message.

Web page truekeycart.mcafee.com can't connect servers ip address.

Kind Regards

Toni

3 Replies
Smita_Kumari
Message 2 of 4

Re: True Key Premium can't renew it anymore.

Hi @TTJr79 ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We regret to inform you that you will not be able to renew the True-key subscription as a standalone product.

To use True-key as a premium subscription, we request you to kindly purchase McAfee Total protection or McAfee Live safe subscription that includes True-key feature.

For more details kindly reach to our consumer support team by accessing the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support

Regards,
Smita

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Indica
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

wow that is lousy service, NO WHERE does it tell you that when you start using it. I"ve used this for ages and I have tons of saved log ins and I am NOT going to be roped into buying a service I don't want JUST to keep trukey, if anything this is a reason I will NOT buy it any longer.

Indica
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

thanks for terrible service of a product, you should REMOVE the renew button from truekey since it cannot be renewed.

Changed services, KEEPER password manager is everything and more that truekey WAS plus they don't make me buy things I don't want or need. 

you should consider that people may have other services and do not NEED your all inclusive services. I have lifetime membership to vpn etc. so I don't. won't ever need your premium suit. just crazy to force people to buy your suit to use something we could before, that I was more than happy to PAY you for. BYE!!!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community