Did you mean: 
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 11 of 13

Re: True Key Login

Jump to solution

@CBare 

Migrating from the Windows desktop standalone True Key app to the True key browser extensions only (Chrome, Firefox or new Edge) won't change the way you login to our app, you will notice now that even using the desktop app your True Key browser extension on the top right is signed in (blue icon) or signed out (black & red), and for instant login to work , your TK extensions needs to be signed in, this is the same that you would be required to do in order for auto fill to work using the extension only.

So in other words, as long as it is in blue, it means you are connected (logged in) and TK will work as expected.

Thanks

Marc D.

jmeil1
Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Jump to solution

ok, how about this, it appears that my true key icon is in my Edge browser, but the version is an older one (4.3) I have tried to update the version to 6.3 but I keep getting the standalone one on my desk top. At what point will everything migrate to the new Edge browser, extension plus?( I am not sure this is the correct term)

jmeil1
Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Jump to solution

Thank you, but the blue icon in the browser is version 4.3 is that a problem for migrating? 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community