Did you mean: 
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 31 of 40

Re: True Key Extension Firefox 81 does not fill in credentials anymore

@GilbertS 

Good morning Gilbert,

You will need to load True Key new Edge extension. Regarding, auto fill for single sites last week's emergency release was aimed to fix various different issues and non-expected behaviors for single account sign in.

Regarding the multiple account sign in, it is still an issue and as I said last week, release fix for this specific issue is scheduled this month (Nov 2-20).

Thanks,

Marc D.

GilbertS
Contributor II
Message 32 of 40

Good Morning Marc,
new Edge True Key Extension has now been updated to version 4.2.2.9323, and now the Choose Profile windows doesn't loop/reload anymore, great job! one down, one to go 🙂
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 33 of 40

Awesome Gilbert, and we are still on target to release soon a fix for the Firefox instant login issue when multiple account drop down is used.

Take care,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 34 of 40

Good morning Gilbert,

Just to keep you in the loop, we are still working on the fix release for the multiple accounts selection with the TK Firefox extension, we think we will be able to release it by December 11, if there are any changes to this, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Marc D.

GilbertS
Contributor II
Message 35 of 40

Hello Marc,

Any news on when we can expect the fix ?
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 36 of 40

Good morning and happy new year Gilbert,

I have asked the status of this and we should know more about it by next Monday, as soon as I know I will let you know.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 37 of 40

@GilbertS  I said I was going to get back probably by next Monday but fortunately I have more details to share.

Good news is that we have the fix and QA verification is completed, we are in a period as every year where new development is in hold and we need to wait for this period to end in order to release the fix, we are aiming towards end of this month to release the fix and solve this issue.

I will be monitoring it to make sure we are inline with this timeline for the fix.

Have a great weekend,

Marc D.

GilbertS
Contributor II
Message 38 of 40

Hey Marc, thanks for this info, looking forward to the fix 🙂
Have a great weekend you as well.
GilbertS
Contributor II
Message 39 of 40

Hello Marc!

I just got a nice surprise, extension version: 4.3.1.9325 has been installed on my firefox and wouldn't you know it, I now get a choice of multiple credentials again! 🙂

I notice that the selection box reloads after a couple of seconds once, then it stays, i've reproduced it on several sites, but this is a very minor issue, finally I can login to my (many) places with multiple logins without having to copy paste 😄

Big thanks to you and the team.

Take care!

peacelol
Contributor
Message 40 of 40

Actually, this is a bug that is being worked on, so perhaps we will have a patch in the next month or two. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Onevanilla

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community