cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cspann16
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

True Key Chrome App Instant Login Not Working

The Instant Login feature on the Chrome App version I use on my MacBook stopped working over a month ago. I've contacted tech support 2 times. The first time they could not solve the problem and told me my OS was too old. I asked if they had updated the App because the feature just stopped working one day. They couldn't tell me. I purchased a brand new MacBook shortly after and the problem continued. I contacted tech support again, went through the same troubleshooting process and got the same result. This time I was told they would submit it as a suggestion.

In order to use the Instant Login feature I have to uninstall and reinstall the App each time I log out or shut down my browser. Then it works for a short time. Any suggestions?

I have been a long time customer going back to the original Password Box. I rely on the Instant Login feature because I have hundreds of logins stored.

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: True Key Chrome App Instant Login Not Working

Hi @cspann16,

Greetings from McAfee.

Please contact our customer support using the link below to resolve the issue.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Krishnamanikandan KS

cspann16
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: True Key Chrome App Instant Login Not Working

No, the problem is not resolved and has not been for 2 months now. Please only contact me with a senior technician. I don't have the time to waste starting all over again with a first level tech only to end up with no resolution.

I have been a customer of this product since 2014 and there has never been a problem.

Thank you...Chad

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community