cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fserdenia
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

This is the WORST password manager EVER! Am I alone?

Jump to solution

Wow, I have migrated to McAfee after living with AVG + third-party password manager. I cannot emphasize enough how bad the TRUE key is.

1. Server issues almost every week.

2. Unable to manually add log in. Until now.

3. Can not change password MANUALLY.

4. It takes 24-72 hours of call return for an issue you are HAVING NOW.

5. The customer service does are not reliable in helping you out.

6. Integration with android and chrome is terrible- Why cant it be Turned ON all the time on both platforms. If I want to log in to a website- do I have to add another step just to log in to TRUE KEY? how pathetic is that!

GOD. I hope there is a way to return my purchase. This will be the worst 2 years with password management. God.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Smita_Kumari
Message 2 of 5

Re: This is the WORST password manager EVER! Am I alone?

Jump to solution

Hi @Fserdenia ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that we have raised the concern to the team. Our team will reach to you shortly and we will keep you informed on the progress.

Regards,
Smita

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Smita_Kumari
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @Fserdenia ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that we have raised the concern to the team. Our team will reach to you shortly and we will keep you informed on the progress.

Regards,
Smita

MZM
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Nope you are not!

There are hundreds to join you, Did a blunder dropping kaspersky for McAfee, customer support has been terrible

protectedivine
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

This was posted as a solution but it was not a solution ?

bandit9er
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Same here, i havnt seen yet if it helps in logins or autofill. Even when i try to take help by clicking it's floating side button, it says first to log into truekey itself first,  so i end up filling two logins manually & still it doesn't help in any next login or autofill. No idea what it does to be worthy of a paid product.  Not even free product. I am going back to chromes native password manager & autofill service. Far better option. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community