cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sean_C_V
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

This is SHOCKING McAfee! An Information Security Product that has been non-functioning?

True Key is experiencing some technical difficulties with very little to no communication from McAfee about the nature of the problem or procedures that subscribers should take. This surely makes me want to consider a different solution. Please provide a link for status updates that are beyond "wait for 24 hours while we work t resolve the issue". I've been in the Info Tech and InfoSec business for >30 years. This is unacceptable.

4 Replies
tkonbass
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: This is SHOCKING McAfee! An Information Security Product that has been non-functioning?

Agreed! An absolute joke when it comes to communication for a paid service. The search is on for a new password manager. Cannot trust True Key now.

cavehomme1
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Re: This is SHOCKING McAfee! An Information Security Product that has been non-functioning?

I also had problems with Truekey, I gave up on it last year. I have a lifetime license with Sticky Password which is a very good product if you like lots of detailed options, but instead I decided to try LastPass and it just works without any problems to far, very well integrated and supported, unlike some products....ahem TK.

123Kai
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

+1 

I just sent the termination note

Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 5

Hello @Sean_C_V ,

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused, McAfee is aware of this issue and we are working on it.

Please refer the below KB article and contact Technical support for any assistance.

Article.

Regards,
Rajiv S

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community