cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toafinish
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Quickly navigate multiple logins?

Hi, I am a consultant for a popular online presence and have hundreds of logins to this particular site

When I pull up the login page, I have a True Key list of hundreds of logins, which is nice, but is there any way to search through them?  Like a type-ahead auto selection?  Or a search?

If not, any plans for it?   this is a show-stopper for me...

Thanks,

Joseph

2 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 3

Re: Quickly navigate multiple logins?

ymdfarhan   ganeshrajur
  Can you assist this user with his question please

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Quickly navigate multiple logins?

Hi Joseph,

From the browser we do have a way to quickly search through several assets for the same domain. Having said that, an acceptable workaround would be doing in from the True Key dashboard where you can indeed search trough these logins and even edit their login title to be better organized. I would also encourage you to suggest this feature in

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community