cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjacklin
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Question about Launchpad

How do I delete an item from the Launchpad on True Key? Also, I'm new to this and I'm not sure how True Key is related to McAfee. Do I have to pay an annual fee to keep my True Key functioning on my iPhone?

3 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: Question about Launchpad

Actually True Key is one of the features provided in  your McAfee Suite. You can apply your software to all of your devices. As for the other question, I will contact someone on your behalf to address the other question.

​   Could one of you assist this customer please?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4

Hello

True Key is part of your McAfee LiveSafe subscription and you can use it as a Premium by activating it by logging in to your McAfee My Account and using the activation code.

To delete the items on your launchpad, place the mouse on the item you want to delete and click the Pen icon which will take you to the Edit login page. Click Remove and confirm to remove the item from the launchpad.

Regards

Farhan

TKSoapy
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

This answer is not correct; on my iPad at least, when you open the launchpad login you wish to delete,  NO 'REMOVE' or delete entry shows.  It took me ages to discover it but... if you scroll down the page for the entry you will find 'delete' has been hiding just out of sight - INFURIATING !

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community