cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlos8a
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Problem with payment

The other day I tried to become premium in my McAfee True Key account but, when I tried to buy it, an error happened during the process. I thougnt that I would try it other day but, today I realise that the payment had been charged but I'm not a premium user yet.

How can I get my money back or get the premium account, someone has happened to you this error?

7 Replies
Felix_I
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 8

Re: Problem with payment

Hi @Carlos8a,

Please sign out of your True Key Profile and then sign in again to check the status of your True Key Profile if the Premium status gets updated.

If you still face the same issue with the Premium Plan not updating on your Profile, please reach out to us.

Regards,
Felix.

Carlos8a
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

First thank you for responding so quickly.

I've tried to log out and log in several times, I also have removed the chrome extension and I've reinstalled it, but the error persist

What shouId I do next @Felix_I ?

Thank you very much 😉 

Felix_I
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 8

Hello @Carlos8a,

I sent you a private message, please do reply.

Regards,
Felix.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 5 of 8

Felix,

Let us know if the issue persists, how did the user attempted to purchase the TK subscription ( via his McAfee account, cart or Ebiz) and if you need escalate this case to us.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 8

I am just checking, is this still an issue, has support been able to help you fix this?

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 7 of 8

I am just checking, is this still an issue, has support been able to help you fix this?

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

lynnad
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

I just paid yesterday 3/1/2024

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community