cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doubleb
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

New feature for TrueKey

I'd like to request a new feature for True Key. Whats the best way to do that?

TrueKey only allows a few options for "automatic sign out". It should have more options, or, better yet, allow the user to specify a configurable "automatic sign out" interval.

2 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: New feature for TrueKey

Good morning,

This has already been suggested as a feature but I will make sure to reiterate this suggestion again.

Thanks for your suggestion,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Bigpelo
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: New feature for TrueKey

I also want to have more feature but for log in option.  I would like to have the option to add only the username.  I use RSA authentication sometime and the password change every 30 seconds.   Adding a blank password with no instant logging would be an option

It looks also that removing instant log in doesn’t work for me on PC on browser edge

thank you

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community