cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harpthorn
Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: Multiple logins for a site

Can you confirm something. I am using browser only option as I could not get the app to work, got "unable to login to true key servers". Is this because I am using Firefox, is Firefox not supported for the app. Are you talking about the BT login and not the britishgas.co.uk not working. For the BT login I do get the True Key icon against the fields but clicking on them does nothing, no fields get filled in.

harpthorn
Contributor
Message 12 of 14

I was logged on to true key when adding the login.

harpthorn
Contributor
Message 13 of 14

For the britishgas login, the first screen is my username then get a second screen for my password. Should True Key handle this. I do not get the True Key icon against the fields for britishgas.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 14 of 14

Well, probably if you would have downloaded the True Key Chrome extension, you would have had a similar experience with these websites.

Often websites are changed and doing this it breaks our instant login, when you are on the browser if you right click on the True Key icon you would see a drop down menu and the second one is to submit a website that you weren't logged in.

In other words, if you see that only certain websites are not logging you in automatically but it does work with others, you are probably facing issues with changes done on the website (this is not on the True Key side) and these websites would need to be re-optimized.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community