cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dadybear1234
Contributor II
Message 1 of 4

Mobile Phone "Stay Signed In" won't work!

EVERYBODY,  does anybody have the same problem? If so let me know ASAP. On my Samsung Galaxy Android Mobile Phone in the # True Key App, in Settings it states: Stay Signed In For X Amount of minutes, X Amount of Hours,  X Amount of Days, & lastly 7 Days. I've had mine set to 7 Days now for over a Year. However,  it signs itself out several times a day. @Does anyone else have this Proble

Respectfully, 

Barry

3 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mobile Phone "Stay Signed In" won't work!

Hi Barry,

This is not the first time, I have heard about the fact that sign out time is not being respected.

Unfortunately, researching this since I seen it across platforms has been very complex and has not been consistent so therefore it has been hard to reproduce.

Having said that, I will investigate where we are with our efforts to fix this and will get back to you when I get more information.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Spectre
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Yup, I think I have the same thing. The McAfee app signs out randomly on me, won't even know it until I check my notifications, just suddenly there is no McAfee protection and when loading the app again it requests I sign in. Getting to be tooich of a hassle to keep.

MichelledL
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Still happening August 2023. I would always find my account was logged out and so last scans were weeks ago. So I am paying for nothing, my Android phone is not protected for weeks.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community