cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Redgie
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Import Passwords

I am trying to import passwords from my iPhone (Key Chain). I used a software named Tenorshare 4ukey, which downloaded my passwords to a csv file. When I open True Key and click on settings and then "Import, " I am asked where I want to import passwords from and lists Password Managers and Websites. Each offer an option to upload a csv file. When I try to upload my csv file, I get the following message:

We didn't find any item to migrate.

Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to get my passwords loaded into True Key

Many thanks

3 Replies
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Import Passwords

Hi @Redgie 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, Please check if there is any update available on the app store and update the app if available. Let us know the version of True Key app installed . Also share the error screen shot to assist further on this issue. 

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

AT
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

hi i am experiencing the same problem where i have converted the file to .csv yet get the following message 

'we didn't find any items to migrate'

i am trying to move my passwords form my old password manager to my new one 

thanks 

MichaelJY
Contributor II
Message 4 of 4

I had the same problem when trying to import from LastPass.  After many attempts, I tried using the "True Key to True Key" import button instead of the LastPass button, and it worked!  I don't know why, but maybe it will work for you too.  It's worth a try.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community