cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
passwordboxuser
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

How can a security company distribute software with an expired certificate???

TrueKey can't be installed on my Mac because it has an expired certificate!

Dropbox - McAfee certificate is expired.png

2 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 3

Re: How can a security company distribute software with an expired certificate???

Another mod has added this question as an agenda item in tomorrows moderation call.

Also as a possibilty he might know the answer I will ping the TK guru as well.

​  have you seen this?

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: How can a security company distribute software with an expired certificate???

We have seen this expired certificate popup, and I can also tell you that it is in the pipeline to be fixed. I am investigating now the approximate deadline for the fix to be implemented.

Since I am not sure how long exactly before this issue is completely fixed, I can also suggest to download the extension first model instead of the standalone desktop model where we know that this issue does not exist.

You can download it from Chrome at www.truekey.com/onboard

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community