We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly, let us know the necessary information, so that we can get a clear understanding of your issue.
1. What is the version of true key extension installed on the browser? - You can see the version details at the bottom of the sign in page.
2. Are you able to sign in to your saved auto-logins from your true key account?
3. Is this issue only occurs in Firefox browser or have you tried with an alternate browser?
4. If no, please try logging to your true key extension from your alternate browsers like Google chrome, Microsoft Edge to check if you are facing the same issue and let us know about it.
Also, make sure your browser version is up-to date. The latest version of Firefox browser is 84.0.1.
Kindly, follow the below steps, check and let us know if the issue is resolved.
1. Remove the extension from Firefox browser, add them once again and check if you are able to select the account which you want to log in.
After removing the extension, use this link true key to add the extension once again.