cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unreal
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Firefox 84 issue

Hi, for some reason, the True Key add-on stops working properly on the version 84 firefox and doesn't show the popup window (where you can select which account you want to log in) anymore on all websites.

3 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Firefox 84 issue

Hi @Unreal,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly, let us know the necessary information, so that we can get a clear understanding of your issue.

1. What is the version of true key extension installed on the browser? - You can see the version details at the bottom of the sign in page.

2. Are you able to sign in to your saved auto-logins from your true key account?

3. Is this issue only occurs in Firefox browser or have you tried with an alternate browser?

4. If no, please try logging to your true key extension from your alternate browsers like Google chrome, Microsoft Edge to check if you are facing the same issue and let us know about it.

Also, make sure your browser version is up-to date. The latest version of Firefox browser is 84.0.1. 

Kindly, follow the below steps, check and let us know if the issue is resolved.

1. Remove the extension from Firefox browser, add them once again and check if you are able to select the account which you want to log in.

After removing the extension, use this link true key to add the extension once again.

Regards,

Allwyn I

Unreal
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi, thanks for the swift response and please see the answer below:

1. Version number: 4.3.0.9324

2. Yes I can. All the other functions work fine.

3.It only occurs in Firefox. I've tried Chrome and it works fine.

I have also followed your suggestion to remove and reinstall the extension, but it doesn't help I'm afraid.

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Unreal,

Thank you for your prompt response. We need to investigate more on this issue. I have sent you a private message, kindly check and response so that we can help you. 

Regards,

Allwyn I

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community