Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcdon_d
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Cannot logon to TrueKey

Hello,

I have been unable to connect to TrueKey for a few days on any PC - only offline login works.  I have no problem connecting using the iOS app.

I have tried connecting on different trusted PC's but the problem still exists.

Labels (1)
6 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 7

Re: Cannot logon to TrueKey

Good morning,

Please let me know if you are still experiencing connectivity issues logging into your True Key account.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Sundog1966
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

I installd Truekey to my iPhone 8 and when I try to login with my email and Master password it responds with "Invalid username". I am using the latest iOS on an iPhone 8 with the lasterst truekey installed.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 7

Good morning Patrick,

Is this a new True Key account you are setting up on the iPhone or you are just signing in?

Do you have any systems/ devices that you can sign in with the same credentials?

Typically an invalid userrname is an email address that is not format correct, domain does not exist, etc.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Sundog1966
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Truekey was already installed and working on my dell laptop. There are no problems with truekey on the Widnwos 10 Dell XPS 13 with Widnwos 10 1803 installation. I installed truekey on my phone as a supplementary install.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 7

Ok, did you reinstall the app on your iOS device if not, please do and let me know if you are able to log in after this.

If you are still facing the issue, please send me an email to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" with the email address you are using to log in to True Key.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 7 of 7

Hi Patrick,

Are you still having issues logging in to True Jey on your iPhone device?

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community