cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iceye2072
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Cannot locate my True key premium code after purchasing LiveSafe

I have bought the Mcafee LiveSafe under the impression that it would provide me a premium code for TrueKey. Yet I cannot locate it where it I supposed to be. After contacting custom service, they said my region, China, does not support this service, so apparently, the code does not exist in the account. But strangely I have no problem in using TrueKey with my Microsoft Edge in China. Since I primarily buy Mcafee for this product, Can I get this code, promised by Mcafee advertisement, albeit I am in China?

2 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot locate my True key premium code after purchasing LiveSafe

I will contact a expert from the Truekey Team on your behalf, to add to this discussion. It may be Monday before we get a response due to it being the weekend.

​  Could you kindly assist this customer please?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot locate my True key premium code after purchasing LiveSafe

Hello,

Can you please provide proof of purchase of McAfee, when and where did you purchase McAfee from and can you send a screenshot of McAfee myaccount page.

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community