Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
l0uisz
Contributor II
Message 1 of 3

Black "Night mode" theme?

Jump to solution

Hi! 

I love TrueKey! I have some feedback to give, I was wondering if perhaps we can get like a night mode theme in settings? The brightness sometimes with my monitor can be brutal. If I had a night mode where it's all black it would serve me much better. Just wondering if that's something you guys would consider?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Black "Night mode" theme?

Jump to solution

Hi @l0uisz,

Thank you very much for this feedback on True Key. I can definitely see how Night Mode would be a useful feature for you, especially given how you are currently using True Key. 

I will pass along your request to our product team so that they can consider this moving forward and weigh it against our current product road map. 

Once again, thank you so much for taking time to write in and let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

View solution in original post

2 Replies
karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi @l0uisz,

Thank you very much for this feedback on True Key. I can definitely see how Night Mode would be a useful feature for you, especially given how you are currently using True Key. 

I will pass along your request to our product team so that they can consider this moving forward and weigh it against our current product road map. 

Once again, thank you so much for taking time to write in and let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

l0uisz
Contributor II
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Thank you so much! I use TrueKey religiously LOL, I use it multiple times a day. So, that would be a neat feature if they can make that happen.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community