cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hazmail
Contributor II
Message 1 of 4

Backup or print True Key from phone

I need to back up my True Key without a PC. Is there a way to do it on my mobile phone yet? If not will this ever be an option? I no longer have access to a PC, my old PC stopped working and I never saw a need to replace it. My phone meets all my needs, except one and that is being able to back up my True Key account or better yet  print it from my Android phone. I think more and more people are moving away from their PC or Laptops as we are able to use our Smart Phones in the way we once needed a PC for. 
3 Replies
AvinashP
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Backup or print True Key from phone

Hi @hazmail,

We understand your concern, we request you to access the below article on how to export your True Key data to learn more about the same. However, you will need a PC to export the data from your True Key and by forwarding it to your mobile device you can continue to access the data through your mobile device.

How to export your True Key data 

Thanks,
Avinash.

hazmail
Contributor II
Message 3 of 4

Is there a workaround to be able to export it with an Android phone. As stated I no longer have nor plan to have a PC. If not, Is there a way to request this feature on a future update. As more and more cellphones are being used as people's main device, I would imagine many, including myself no longer have a need for a Personal Computer. We do still have a need to be able to back up our passwords from our password managers. Without this option I may have to look for a different password manager. My need for this is great as I am dealing with health issues and my spouse is not very tech savvy so I would like to make things as easy as possible. Printing the passwords and putting them in my safe is about as easy and most responsible thing I can do just in case anything was to happen to me. I appreciate your help with this matter as I do see this as something that many others must have a need for as well if not today but possibly in their future. 

hazmail
Contributor II
Message 4 of 4

Not to sound disrespectful but did you post in the wrong thread or am i missing something lol. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community