Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aron_Turner
Contributor II
Message 1 of 4

Automatic signout in True Key happens frequently everyday

Hello McAfee Support,

Automatic signout happens frequently everyday on my android devices (mobile phones & tablet) irrespective of the signout duration on True Key. I have enabled the True Key to automatically run in the background so that the session remains active even if after the screen goes off after 30 seconds of not using the phone. I have set the signout duration as 7 days on all android devices and desktop, but while the android devices sign-out frequently and ask for new session, the desktop session sign-out doesn't happen that frequently. It is frustrating that one has to login repeatedly on the android devices, sometimes as much as 10 times in a day, when the true key is unable to detect the domain of website and saved login and you have to choose a similar option - detect from a previously saved login (not the exact option)

Does this happen with everbody across the board? or Is there something wrong with the security of my android devices?

Thank you!

3 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 4

Re: Automatic signout in True Key happens frequently everyday

Hi @Aron_Turner,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you on this issue.

Regards,

Venkat

Aron_Turner
Contributor II
Message 3 of 4

Dear Community Members,

Just to provide an additional update whosoever is watching this thread.

McAfee support team did the troubleshooting one week back for more than an hour, while they tried to reproduce this issue after remotely connecting to our android devices. Unless they are able to reproduce the issue they wouldn't raise a support ticket to dev. team.

I am not sure how many other users face this issue but typing in Master Password multiple times even after setting the time-out duration as 7 days in TrueKey is quite annoying & frustrating. A quick job of using the internet takes a long time, when the domain information and associated login passwords saved in truekey dont get recognized, the session needs to be logged-in to fetch the passwords...

Waiting for your responses. 

Best Regards
Aron

Aron_Turner
Contributor II
Message 4 of 4

Hello McAfee Support,

Can somebody resolve this issue as per the schedule fixed between us?

Best Regards

Aron

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community