Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user_116353
Former Member
Message 1 of 8

Automatic sign out time

Jump to solution

Can additional options - or the ability to select any period - be incorporated for the "automatic sign out time"

going from 2 hours to 1 day is not very suitable

Need the ability to have say 4 or 5 hours - or better still select any amount of time

Regards

David C

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 8

Re: Automatic sign out time

Jump to solution

No issues here, this is more of a feature request than an actual problem. My suggestion here is that you convey this request/feedback in our Ideas forum for Consumer product suggestions: https://community.mcafee.com/community/home/ideas

Thanks,

Marc D.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Note: Move out of Moderation Queue.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

​  Could you assist this customer please?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

No issues here, this is more of a feature request than an actual problem. My suggestion here is that you convey this request/feedback in our Ideas forum for Consumer product suggestions: https://community.mcafee.com/community/home/ideas

Thanks,

Marc D.

doubleb
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

This is marked as solved, but its merely closed, not solved. I have the same request

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello there,

Just to confirm, can you provide more information on what is your request?

I see on this thread, that an user suggested to have another time slot or one that you can determine yourself for the auto-lock time settings, is this the request you are referring to?

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

doubleb
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution

Yes, thats correct. Today in TrueKey, I can choose up to 2hrs, but then the next interval is 1 day (24hrs). I'd like to either have more options (4 or 8hrs) or have it be completely customizable. 

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

Understood, I can certainly pass on your suggestion so it can be added on a feature backlog.

Obviously I cannot commit on any timeline for this suggestion to be adopted but if you check from time to time with me here I can provide any updates if there are related to this suggestion and its implementation.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community