Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atkuser
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Android 8.0 Not Autofilling Usernames and Passwords

Jump to solution

I've got a google pixel on android 8.0.   Ever since I made the upgrade, True Key has not worked to insert my credentials in chrome or any app on my phone. I can still copy paste them in, but that's a little less automatic. Is android 8.0 officially supported by True Key?  Is there a setting somewhere to enable this functionality?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Android 8.0 Not Autofilling Usernames and Passwords

Jump to solution

Good morning,

True Key does support Android 8.0, I am running it myself (8.1) with no issues. Once you add True Key on your device,you would need to make sure that instant log in is enabled on your True Key app in the settings section. Finally, int he device settings - accessibility, please make sure that "True Key instant log in" is also turned on.

Thanks,

Marc D.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Good morning,

True Key does support Android 8.0, I am running it myself (8.1) with no issues. Once you add True Key on your device,you would need to make sure that instant log in is enabled on your True Key app in the settings section. Finally, int he device settings - accessibility, please make sure that "True Key instant log in" is also turned on.

Thanks,

Marc D.

atkuser
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Perfect!  That's exactly what I was missing. Thank you!!!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community