Did you mean: 
StormenDK
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Ability to Group saved logins

Jump to solution

Hello there,

Just recently started using this extension/app, and so far it is quite nice 🙂

But it would be nice if I could make groups/folders for my saved logins. Right now it is just a long list of various sites and profiles. Some are private, some are for work, some are for same sites, but different users.

I would like to be able to keep better order in them. Maybe make the groups global, so they can include Wallet and Notes as well. That way I can keep Company credit cards and private ones seperate etc.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ability to Group saved logins

Jump to solution

Good morning,

This is a feature often requested and surely it is in our backlog, I am unsure of the timeline as we are addressing other priorities on our future releases but I will make sure that it is again taken in consideration so it can be added for development.

Marc D.

Thanks,

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Good morning,

This is a feature often requested and surely it is in our backlog, I am unsure of the timeline as we are addressing other priorities on our future releases but I will make sure that it is again taken in consideration so it can be added for development.

Marc D.

Thanks,

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

MarkNezar
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution
Hi,
I'm new to True Key and I have so many passwords that it's literally impossible to navigate this product without the ability to create and organise into folders.
Any update on when this will be available?
Thanks 🙂
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community