cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterOli
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Refund Request : Charged with another subscription.

Hi,

I got charged by auto renew even if I already purchased a separate subscription. Requesting immediate refund on this recent charging. This is such an inconvenience as your system should already detect an existing subscription before charging a new one.

Please help as I do not wish to pay for another subscription as my current one is still valid until 12/18/2023.

Best regards,

Peter

3 Replies
AvinashP
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund Request : Charged with another subscription.

Hi @PeterOli,

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused. We understand your concern, we request you to get in touch with our support team through phone on 1800-1441-0188 (Philippines) during business hours to help you with your request. 

You can also get in touch with our chat support team by accessing the link below,

McAfee Chat Support    

Thanks,
Avinash.

PeterOli
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi Avinash,

Thank you for your response. How exactly do I get to chat with someone from support? The link you provided directed me to your support page and I am unable to find a chat option.

Best regards,

Peter

AvinashP
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi @PeterOli,

The link I have enclosed will take you to the customer support page, where you get to verify your country and choose your preferred language.
Continue by choosing the appropriate category and fill in the details regarding your account with us to connect with a technician.

Thanks,
Avinash.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community