Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SharkyCA
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Multiple Vaults

Jump to solution

I am possibly going to be a new user of McAfee 10 devices Total Protection, how many separate Password Vaults, not passwords can be set up? I.e. Can I set up a user vault for 2 users or am I limited to 1 subscription for 10 devices and only 1 vault?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvinashP
Message 4 of 6

Re: Multiple Vaults

Jump to solution

Hi @SharkyCA,

Thanks for letting us know, we do have a password manager (I.e. True Key) as a part of the subscription. Once you get your subscription you will find the product and the license details under my account.
Please refer the article below on how to download install True Key to your devices,
How to download and install True Key 

Thanks,
Avinash.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AvinashP
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @SharkyCA,

Greetings from McAfee,

You can create mulitple vaults under a user account. However, you cannot add files that are larger than 4 gb size in a single vault. You can also create vaults under different user accounts.
Since you are about to purchase Total Protection for 10 devices, you can utilise this features on 10 different compatible devices.
To know more about McAfee File Lock, we recommend you to access the article below,
McAfee File Lock: Common Questions 

If you need any additional assistance, you can get in touch with support team through phone on 1-866-622-3911(U.S./Canada). You can also get in touch with our chat support team by accessing the link below,
McAfee Chat Support 

Thanks,
Avinash.

SharkyCA
Level 8
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Perhaps I confused the issue, I am wondering more about password management more than private vaults. I.e. Norton has Password Manager that I am looking to replace.

AvinashP
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @SharkyCA,

Thanks for letting us know, we do have a password manager (I.e. True Key) as a part of the subscription. Once you get your subscription you will find the product and the license details under my account.
Please refer the article below on how to download install True Key to your devices,
How to download and install True Key 

Thanks,
Avinash.

View solution in original post

SharkyCA
Level 8
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

This is good to know, I was told today from the support line that it couldn't be done!

Jump to solution

If you have any question regarding True Key the True key forum here has a True key developer resident and can assist with issues and queries as well.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community