cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us Protect you 24x7 : not being fixed

Help us protect you 24x7 This app needs to run in the background so you get instant protection from threats. Make sure you ignore battery optimization for this app. I downloaded Total protection app. I am unable to fixed it please help me.

1 Reply

Re: Help us Protect you 24x7 : not being fixed

Hi @rkpandey31 

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you are able to tap the 24/7 notification from McAfee go to the phone settings to grant permission. If you are able to open settings, please ensure all the permissions are granted.

Also, if you have battery optimizer on your mobile phone, please turn it off for McAfee and check if the issue still persists.

Please also refer to this article McAfee Mobile Security continuously shows that 24/7 threat protection is on 

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community