cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max2
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Why is my computer showing up as non protected?

Jump to solution

When I first go on to the McAfee thing on my desctop so that I access the pannel. I go to "Home" and see that there are 2 non protected computers in my house. So because i am curious I press it to se wich ones. And there it say my computer ID. It says that "MAXCOMPUTER" is protected when im on the home page. But then when i go into "there are 2 non protected computers on your internet" it says my ID and that it isnt protected. How is this possible?. I am getting regular searches on my computer by McAfee but now I've started to feel like its searching another computer. But the information is shown on mine. Wich means that I dont have an antivirus software on my computer?!?!'

Please answer this, i really need help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stoycho_k
Contributor II
Message 2 of 2

Re: Why is my computer showing up as non protected?

Jump to solution

Hej,

Tack för att du kontaktat McAfee Tekniska Support.

Detta är ett problem, som kan ha olika anledningar och det är svårt att bestämma via vår forum, vad exakt är felet. Vi brukar ta datorer på fjärrkontroll för att felsöka, så var vänlig och kontakta oss via telefon (på 08 57929004) eller chatt på: http://service.mcafee.com

Vänligen ange också följande servicebeställningsnummer (ärendenummer) med vilket ditt ärende är dokumenterat hos oss: 2435467946

Med vänlig hälsning,

McAfee Tekniska Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stoycho_k
Contributor II
Message 2 of 2

Re: Why is my computer showing up as non protected?

Jump to solution

Hej,

Tack för att du kontaktat McAfee Tekniska Support.

Detta är ett problem, som kan ha olika anledningar och det är svårt att bestämma via vår forum, vad exakt är felet. Vi brukar ta datorer på fjärrkontroll för att felsöka, så var vänlig och kontakta oss via telefon (på 08 57929004) eller chatt på: http://service.mcafee.com

Vänligen ange också följande servicebeställningsnummer (ärendenummer) med vilket ditt ärende är dokumenterat hos oss: 2435467946

Med vänlig hälsning,

McAfee Tekniska Support

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community