Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verali
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Refund request

Jump to solution

Like to request  my refund since I unfortunately signed up for 2 subscribers, and only need one. Due to fake messages I thought I had to renew... Have a running errand

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund request

Jump to solution

Hello @LaNilsson

We are sorry to inform you that we in the community do not have the opportunity to initiate a refund, we suggest that you contact the McAfee Chat team at the link below to help you with your refund questions. Make sure you have your order ID or a registered email address.

McAfee Chat

Greetings,
Allwyn I

View solution in original post

Verali
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

I`ve already done that, and it takes time to get it in order, but now I know... And also I wanna say that´s not easy to find my own question here, or am I  searching it the wrong way ?

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

hello,

regarding your posting;

1 if you are logged in to this community on the right upperside you should see a envelop/mail icon and a bell icon next to your username overthere.

if you click on the bell icon you see topics questions /answers from you 

2. you should receive notification mail in your emailbox when a posting to a topic is done that you started or where you have done a reply in this community.

sometimes the notification email arrives in the spamfolder of the mailprovider perhaps they have arrived this time there instead of your inbox ?...............

now i have done this reply you should receive in your emailbox a notification mail and when you logged in this community you should see a notification number at the bell icon mentioned above next to your username.

does this helps perhaps ?

greetings

3 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello @LaNilsson

We are sorry to inform you that we in the community do not have the opportunity to initiate a refund, we suggest that you contact the McAfee Chat team at the link below to help you with your refund questions. Make sure you have your order ID or a registered email address.

McAfee Chat

Greetings,
Allwyn I

Verali
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

I`ve already done that, and it takes time to get it in order, but now I know... And also I wanna say that´s not easy to find my own question here, or am I  searching it the wrong way ?

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

hello,

regarding your posting;

1 if you are logged in to this community on the right upperside you should see a envelop/mail icon and a bell icon next to your username overthere.

if you click on the bell icon you see topics questions /answers from you 

2. you should receive notification mail in your emailbox when a posting to a topic is done that you started or where you have done a reply in this community.

sometimes the notification email arrives in the spamfolder of the mailprovider perhaps they have arrived this time there instead of your inbox ?...............

now i have done this reply you should receive in your emailbox a notification mail and when you logged in this community you should see a notification number at the bell icon mentioned above next to your username.

does this helps perhaps ?

greetings

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community