Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
yanCruz
Contributor
Mensaje 1 de 3

Reembolso - renovación automatica

Ir a solución

Buen día.

El sábado pasado me realizaron el cobro de la renovación anual a mi suscripción sin previo aviso.

No deseo continuar con el servicio y requiero un reembolso por la totalidad del monto rebajado de mi cuenta.

He estado buscando un correo electrónico o numero de teléfono para hablar con alguien de servicio al cliente en Costa Rica y no he encontrado mas opciones que el asistente virtual y esta comunidad.

Necesito por favor algún medio de comunicación para solicitar el reembolso lo mas pronto posible. Muchas gracias.

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Mensaje 2 de 3

Re: Reembolso - renovación automatica

Ir a solución

Hi @yanCruz 

Sorry for the inconvenience. The Spanish customer support line is only open during business hours, so please contact them during business hours. They will help you process your request.

Click the link below to contact support.

https://service.mcafee.com/?utm_source&page=shell&shell=contact-support&contact-support 

Note: We have used Google Translate to translate the above message.

Thanks and regards
Bharanidharan S

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 RESPUESTAS 2
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Mensaje 2 de 3

Ir a solución

Hi @yanCruz 

Sorry for the inconvenience. The Spanish customer support line is only open during business hours, so please contact them during business hours. They will help you process your request.

Click the link below to contact support.

https://service.mcafee.com/?utm_source&page=shell&shell=contact-support&contact-support 

Note: We have used Google Translate to translate the above message.

Thanks and regards
Bharanidharan S

yanCruz
Contributor
Mensaje 3 de 3

Ir a solución

Hello, 

Thanks for the help. I have placed the refund request and I was given with the case # 1-94677661. However, I never received an email confirmation (not in the spam folder either) and now, for some reason the live chat support is not available.

How can I get an update on this? 

Thank you. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community