cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
beibar
Former Member
Mensaje 1 de 3

Instalación Incompleta: ¿como solucionarlo? Installation Incomplete: how to solve it?

Buenas tardes. He intentado en varias ocasiones descargar el antivirus pero siempre me da el mismo resultado: Instalación Incompleta.

He seguido todos los consejos que aparecen en la página de soporte, pero ninguno ha funcionado.

¿A alguien mas le ha ocurrido lo mismo y ha podido finalmente solucionarlo? El teléfono de soporte no contesta.

Muchas gracias.

Good afternoon. I have tried several times to download the antivirus but it always gives me the same result: Incomplete Installation.
I followed all the tips that appear on the support page, but none worked.
Has anyone else had the same thing and finally been able to solve it? The support phone does not answer.
Thank you very much

2 RESPUESTAS 2
Peacekeeper
Mensaje 2 de 3

Re: Instalación Incompleta: ¿como solucionarlo? Installation Incomplete: how to solve it?

Moved to Spanish forum

marina_grigorov
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Mensaje 3 de 3

Re: Instalación Incompleta: ¿como solucionarlo? Installation Incomplete: how to solve it?

Hola ​ ,

Antes de todo, cuál  es su systema operativo? Debe ser actualizado a último punto antes de instalar McAfee. Debe desinstalar si tiene otro antivirus o versión anterior de McAfee. Para quitar todo de McAfee ejecute la herramienta MCPR y reinicie el ordendor.

El soporte por teléfono está disponible de 9 a 6 de la tarde. Puede contactar ahora en 901 120 175 para España

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community