cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlm
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

subscription expired notice received again and again and again....

My subscription ends 2014, yet i am continually receiving expiration notices. I have uninstalled the M softwar and reinstalled it and am still getting this notice. I am new to this forum so forgive me if this has already been discussed.  I have tried online chat and though my technician had 'arrived' he/she never 'chatted' and then after waiting and waiting I was disconnected. i tried the repair option as recommended but though it said it repaired the problems, it didn't. . I also tried to call and talk to a real person, but that is problematic due to time differences.

Help

Diana

1 Reply

Re: subscription expired notice received again and again and again....

1 they can be arranged to call you at a time convenient to you. I would say subscription repair tool probably will help. They are better to do that than have you do it.

Chat and ask for a call back giving a time suitable to you. Gees you are in the nearly same time zone as the Indian techs here should not be a time issue.

that said you do not have a PC of the same name? IE old PC called home new PC called home that will expire your subscription. An install reset the countdown to 7 days and at 6 days the dreaded message. went through this with my son in law who named his bootable external drive the same name as his PC.

Message was edited by: Peacekeeper on 20/01/12 7:30:00 PM
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community