Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamj426
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Unable to reinstall All Access

Unable to reinstall was having trouble with the scheduled scans and after checking the forums it said to uninstall and then reinstall. Well the uninstall went fine used the MCPR utility then tried to reinstall through the web site it downloads fine but after running says Installation incomplete run MVT to solve problems, well I ran MVT and it says update required tried tech support last night all they did was reset my IE and then used Firefox to download again and said it would work well it didn't. Have tried various fixes that I found on the forum from deleting and reinstalling C++2010 also tried a clean boot and ran the sfc scan on the drive it did find some corrupt files rebooted still the same problem. I am running out of Ideas NcAfee support site is down so they are no help

1 Reply

Re: Unable to reinstall All Access

The website was experiencing issues for most pof the day, try the complete exercise once again.

Uninstall, MCPR, reboot and reinstall from the online account again.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community