cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request refund

Same issue like a lot of people. Got a notification about renewal and though I believe I did turn it off, I was charged. There is no e-mail or chat for my country through which I could request refund, only an US number. I tried to contact through FB messanger but nobody replied, only automatic notification comes back. You offer an option to request refund but in reality you do not enable people to do so. What a bad service and experience.

4 Replies
Rajiv_s1
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Request refund

Hello @DavidSlechta ,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, in order to have this sorted i have sent you a private message kindly check and respond so that we can have this sorted.

Regards,
Rajiv S

Amy2
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 5

Having the same problem.  Sitting on customer support line for hours and no one EVER answers.  No live chat and no way to request this from happening again.  

I used the option of Live Chat in Poland, worked well (do not have the money yet but was able to submit the request and got an email confirmation). It was quick.

I just now used the option of Live Chat in Poland, worked well (do not have the money yet but was able to submit the request and got an email confirmation). It was quick.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community