cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request a refund

Hello,

I have had an unexpected yearly subscription renewal. I did not want to renew the subscription. I got the service request number 2939206070 in my mail. I am not able to call the given customer care number. Kindly help me with the refund.

regards 

3 Replies
Rajiv__s
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Request a refund

Hello @vivekram08  

Auto Renewal is a feature that helps renew your subscription ensuring all your devices/computers are protected. More information on Auto Renewal is in the below McAfee Document,

McAfee Auto Renewal

We are sorry that there is no option to check your subscription and help you with process the refund through Community. Kindly contact our Chat or Phone support on 1800-3000-2454 where they can check your account and process the refund as well if applicable.

Regards,
Rajiv S

Hi

The number you provided is not in service is the message i get when I try to call. Could you give me Qatar call center number as I am in Qatar

Rajiv__s
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Hello @vivekram08 ,

Due to the nature of this issue i have sent you a private message kindly check and respond so that we can get this sorted.

Regards,
Rajiv S

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community