Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Petroula
Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Request a refund

Jump to solution

Hello! I have been looking for a way to request a refund since two weeks and only a phone number in USA is available! The first week I had a service request number which I didn find how to use it!  I'm from Greece and I cant make a phone call to USA obviously.

Isn't there an e-mail adress for consumer supporting? It's our right to claim our money back!!

Can anyone give me some help? I don't Know what to do!! I have read  that many others like me found a solution here in this community!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 15

Re: Request a refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Petroula,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Marc9180
Contributor
Message 2 of 15

Jump to solution

Ich bitte Sie mir ebenfalls den Betrag von 79.95 auf mein PayPal Konto zu erstatten.

Ich möchte keine weitere Verlängerung. Meine Email Adresse können Sie ja hinter meinem Account Namen sehen.

Danke im voraus 

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 15

Jump to solution

Hallo @Marc9180,

Sorry für die Unannehmlichkeiten. Für die Rückerstattungsabwicklung benötigen wir zusätzlich weitere Angaben, für die ich Ihnen eine persönliche Nachricht geschickt habe. Bitte prüfen und antworten Sie darauf.

Grüße,
Allwyn ich

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 15

Jump to solution

Hi @Petroula,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

Lukas12
Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Jump to solution

I have exacly the same problem,supscription auto renewed for much higher price and I don't need it anymore.I'm  from Europe and  can't contact your customer support number or even open pdf invoice for refund, please help.

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 15

Jump to solution

Hi @Lukas12,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

oscnogbal
Contributor
Message 7 of 15

Jump to solution

Hello,

Same here. The auto renewal happened and I would like to get a refund.

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 15

Jump to solution

Hi @oscnogbal,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have sent a personal message. Please check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 9 of 15

Jump to solution

Hi @oscnogbal,

As discussed earlier, We have initiated refund for your McAfee subscription and the refunded amount should be credited into your account within 5-7 business days. The service request number for this case is SR: 1-89064831. You should have received an confirmation email regarding initiation of the refund.

Regards,

Allwyn I

moocah
Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Jump to solution
Hey, I would like some help as well. Been trying to get in touch or navigate this forum for over an hour now. I would like a refund and need some help
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community