Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 10

Request Refund

Hello there! On 24 of July, I was charged with a renewal of my subscription. Sadly, for not specified reasons, I don't want that. Hopefully, I closed also that option on my account and the auto setting is now off. Could someone assist me on this matter? I hope we can arrange a refund as soon as possible! Also, I have already opened a ticket with this number178377271

Kind regards Vasileios.

9 Replies
Magesh
Message 2 of 10

Re: Request Refund

Hi @Former Member 

We are sorry for the inconvenience as there is no possible option to provide refund through community. Please access the below link to contact our chat support to help you resolve your refund request. Also Please ensure to have your order ID or registered email address with McAfee.

McAfee Chat Support 

Thanks,

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 3 of 10

Excuse me, but the solution you provided, sir, not working for me. It redirects me to an endless cycle of making tickets about my case. I was even tried to call the customer support, and I was informed that the number i was calling do not exist. This here was the only solution. I am from Greece and the amount I was charged was pretty high. I can't say how much i need that money.
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 10

As I explained to you by redirecting me to the link you provided, I have opened one more ticket about my issue. Could anyone really assist me on this matter?

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 5 of 10

Waiting patiently for an answer. I do hope we will find a solution like the one you provided on this user. I have the right to ask for a refund, and you are obligated to help me through it. Even trough private messages. So I am waiting.

Magesh
Message 6 of 10

Hi @Former Member, 

Please do send me a private message with the details to help you resolve your query. 

Thanks,

Magesh J

bjornf
Level 7
Message 7 of 10

Hi how did you get this resolved? 1-83201471

Magesh
Message 8 of 10

Hi @bjornf 

Please visit the below link to get n touch with our chat support to get your refund query sorted. You may also reach us on 866-622-3911 if you are located in USA or canada. 

McAfee chat Support 

Regards

Magesh J

bjornf
Level 7
Message 9 of 10

Hi Magesh, firstly thanks for replying. i clicked on the link but it takes me back to the screen to log the refund service request. it then generates another ticket number. no sign of online support/chat. i can't see what the customer services team is asking from me. the email just states "We are awaiting your response regarding Service Request 1-83201111" i can't see what they asking from me as they give me 48hrs to respond...
Magesh
Message 10 of 10

Hi @bjornf 

We have sent a private message to you due to the nature of your query. Please respond with the details to help you further resolving your query.

Regards

Magesh J

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community