cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WeronikaDajcz
Contributor II
Message 1 of 7

I’ve been trying to contact Mcafee but conveniently no one answers for ages. I don’t have the time nor money to sit for an hour and wait until someone answers. I would like to cancel my subscription and get a refund and I was charged €99.95 for a renewal that I did not want.  
I’m hoping for a quick resolution of this problem so many people seem to have.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 2 of 7

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

Hi @WeronikaDajcz,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We recommend that you contact our customer service using the link below.

McAfee Customer Support

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

6 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi @WeronikaDajcz,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We recommend that you contact our customer service using the link below.

McAfee Customer Support

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

WeronikaDajcz
Contributor II
Message 3 of 7

Jump to solution

That gives me no help at all all I get is the same page where you either call or fill the form.  I select the non calling option and all i get is this. 

E177EE51-F6EC-481D-99BE-956A3AAA5530.png

WeronikaDajcz
Contributor II
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

I am kindly asking for a refund. 
Please send in a different link or something.

Venkat_YM
Message 5 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Venkat

ObaBet
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution
Same here!!!! You are so "reachable" to get the service subscribed, and then, you give no way to contact you "quickly" than the annoying number phone, by the way, for my country it is a paid line service.

I just want an email or a chat service to get my cancellation done. Otherwise, I will block the charge in my bank account, and probably my bank will target your company in a way that I will not be able to get your service again.
WeronikaDajcz
Contributor II
Message 7 of 7

Jump to solution
I’ve responded to your message. What will happen now. Hello!
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community