Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Balantis
Contributor II
Message 1 of 7

Refund request

Jump to solution

Hello

I am really disappointed from the company! I don't have any customer support the phone number I am calling is wrong and there is also no help in the website to submit my refund request. I need help and solution for this huge problem because I feel like the company avoiding me to give my money back! 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 7

Re: Refund request

Jump to solution

Hello @Balantis ,

Based on the nature of your issue we have sent you a private message kindly check and provide the requested details so that we can take this further.

Regards,
Rajiv S

View solution in original post

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution

Look for an envelope icon at top of this page after you login. 

This is the private message entry

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

Hello @Balantis ,

we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, we kindly request you to contact support by accessing the below support link, in this process if in case you have any concerns please feel free to reply back to this post.

McAfee Chat Support.

Regards,
Rajiv S

Balantis
Contributor II
Message 3 of 7

Jump to solution

I still can't access the support because I am from  Greece I can't make a call with the number that support is giving me pls help with some other way. 

Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

Hello @Balantis ,

Based on the nature of your issue we have sent you a private message kindly check and provide the requested details so that we can take this further.

Regards,
Rajiv S

Balantis
Contributor II
Message 5 of 7

Jump to solution

Hello @Rajiv_s1 yesterday you suggested me a solution but I can't find your private message so we can solve the issue. Please guide me more to what I have to do ! I didn't find any private message at all

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution

Look for an envelope icon at top of this page after you login. 

This is the private message entry

Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 7 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi @Balantis 

We were able to get in touch with you and initiate a refund as per your request. It will take about 5-7 business days to get the refund to your source.

Thank you for being a part of McAfee.

Thanks,
Rajiv S

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community